President Joe Biden will receive two briefings on Thursday, then he will make a speech and meet with union leaders to plan the messaging around his unpopular taxation and spending boondoggle.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 7/22/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:30 AM Receive daily briefing
- 1:15 PM Receive briefing on Coronavirus
- 2:15 PM Make a speech promoting H.R. 1652 which will direct more revenues towards the federal crime victims fund
- 4:00 PM Meet with Unoin and Business leaders to contunue pushing the Democrats’ upopular massive spending and taxation bills
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
In the afternoon, the president will make an announcement on pharmaceutical packaging.
No other public events have been scheduled and the briefing schedule will not be released until the morning.
President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 7/20/17
- 9:50 AM Depart White House en route to the Pentagon – South Portico
- 10:05 AM Participate in a Pol-Mil session – The Pentagon
- 11:35 AM Depart the Pentagon en route to the White House – The Pentagon
- 3:00 PM Make an announcement regarding a pharmaceutical glass packaging initiative – Roosevelt Room
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.