President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing Monday, then he will welcome the president of Israel.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 6/28/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:50 AM Recieve daily briefing – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Welcome the president of Israel to the White House – Oval Office
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
President Donald Trump will spend Monday with a briefing, lunch and half a day with India’s prime minister.
The president will start his day with his daily briefing from the intelligence community.
President Trump will then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.
In the afternoon, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India. Then the President will meet with the Prime Minister and deliver joint statements with him.
In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Prime Minister Modi.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/26/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 1:00 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley – Presidential Dining Room
- 3:35 PM The president and first lady welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India – South Portico
- 3:55 PM The President meets with Prime Minister Modi – Oval Office
- 4:15 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Modi – Cabinet Room
- 5:15 PM Delivers joint statements with Prime Minister Modi – Rose Garden
- 6:00 PM The president and first lady have dinner with Prime Minister Modi – Blue Room
- 7:30 PM The president and first lady attend the departure of Prime Minister Modi – South Portico
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.