President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing then travel to Virginia where he will visit an elementary school and a community college.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 5/3/21:
All Times EDT
- 8:00 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 9:00 AM Depart White House en route to Newport News, Va – Marine One/Air Force One
- 9:45 AM Arrive Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport – Newport News, Va
- 10:30 AM Visit Yorktown Elementary School – Yorktown, Va
- 11:35 AM Depart Newport News, VA, en route to Chesapeake, VA
- 11:55 AM Arrive Chesapeake, VA
- 1:05 PM Visit Tidewater Community College HVAC workshop
- 1:30 PM Deliver a speech – Tidewater Community College [Live Stream] – Norfolk Virginia
- 2:55 PM Depart Norfolk, Virginia, en route to the White House – Air Force One/Marine One
- 4:00 PM Arrive White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
President Donald Trump will start his public schedule with the daily briefing supplied by the intelligence community.
The president will then sign a proclamation making Monday, ‘Law Day’ 2017. U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Roberts said in a statement, “I encourage federal judges throughout the country to recognize the day and this year’s theme, “The Fourteenth Amendment: Transforming American Democracy,” as we work together to advance public education about the constitutional values that define and shape our great nation.”
The president will drop by a meeting of the Independent Community Bankers Association before having lunch with the vice president, secretary of state and secretary of defense.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will continue meeting with the president after lunch.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Monday, 5/1/17
- 10:30 AM Receive presidential daily briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Sign a ‘Law Day’ Proclamation – Oval Office
- 11:50 AM Drop by the Independent Community Bankers Association – Kennedy Garden
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.