President Joe Biden will virtually meet with Asian leaders then receive his daily briefing Friday morning.
He will have lunch with the vice president then deliver remarks on the Democrats’ COVID spending act.
Later, the president will depart the White House for a brief visit to an undisclosed location … because transparency.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 3/12/21:
All Times EST
- 8:30 AM Virtually meet with officials from Japan, India, Australia – State Dining Room
- 10:30 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the vice president – private dining room
- 2:30 PM Deliver more remarks on the COVID spending plan – Rose Garden
- 3:40 PM Depart the White House for an unknown destination
- 4:35 PM Arrive at the White White House from the unknown destination
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:00 PM White House Press Briefing with Jen Psaki [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
Please Note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.f